Monday, August 30, 2010

Time to get BACK to work!

Summer is over *sad sigh*, and it is time for me to be back in action. I am super excited about the shoots I have coming up in the future. I have been playing with my camera all summer, and just got a NEW/USED/DIFFERENT camera. So, I have no more excuses for not shooting ALL the time. Of course my family comes first, and as I am blogging my not so little, little baby is playing with… AHHH… SHOES! Oops… well, we won’t let that happen again! But anyways, my big one is at day camp, and the lil one is home with me.

I had a session this weekend with a super family. They found the MOST beautiful location for their pictures. We ran into a little SNAFU… or, WEDDING! when we got there, but the good news was, there were so many beautiful locations to chose from, that lady in the white dress didn’t even bother us. And we did really good not to bother them too. Have a sneak peak at the Burke Family.

Burke_14

Burke_13


Burke_10

Burke_08

1 comment:

Jennifer Urbin Photography said...

I'm so excited about this session! They turned out amazing. I think this is the beginning of a beautiful thing! Love them all!!!! You rock!