Sunday, November 7, 2010

Christmas is coming...

Being new in the photography business, I assume this would be considered "RUSH" season? When I was in property managment in Ann Arbor, it was "RUSH" when the college kids were coming back into town. Everyone in town was working day in and day out to get ready for school to start. So that is how I have been feeling the last few weeks. WORKING WORKING WORKING!!! I am so blessed to be able to work with such wonderful people though. I have really come to LOVE the moments that I get to capture, and I love being able to see people in a way that most people may not have the opportunity to see. This family is not only BEAUTIFUL... but they are soooo super genuine, and nice. I am so glad that I know them. And it was such an honor to spend time with them.

Elkins20
Elkins16
Elkins14

No comments: