Monday, July 13, 2009

Day 3

Life has been a little busy... same old excuses, so there is no need for me to go on, however, I am still able to log into my class, so that means I haven't been kicked out! (Take that RICKS COLLEGE!) Anyways, today, I will try to play catch up, and post Days 3-8... EEK! I found this picture while I was looking through some old photos, and it was classic for todays assignment. This was a session that I did last year, in the snow! It will be fun to look at snow pictures in January, when there will be NO snow here. It might be a little sad, but only a little, then I will be happy that the weather here is managable! Here is my photo on Hand Tinting, and Antiquing. (sorry I couldn't get it bigger, I think it might be a copy? Maybe? We have gotten a new computer since this picture was taken, and I must have been loopy when I was transferring them over. I don't know what happened really?) Class(3)

No comments: